This Reiki training is the Reiki teacher level that allows students to teach Reiki to others up to level 4, giving others the wonderful gift of self-healing. A Reiki level 4 course is a further step on the Reiki journey towards ‘oneness’ and is a big responsibility for those who decide to become a Reiki teacher and pass this gift on to their own Reiki students.
By the end of this Reiki training you will be able to teach Reiki effectively to your own Reiki students. You will understand what it means to be a Reiki teacher and will be competent at giving Reiki attunements (Denju) to your students, and effective at teaching a professional and traditional Usui Reiki course. You will comprehend the difference between Denju and Reiju, the significance of the Reiki Master symbol and how to use it for your own self-healing and to empower physical and emotional healings.
£450 – two days 10am to 5pm
Must have completed a Reiki level 1 and 2 training course.
- Usui Reiki Ryoho
- The Gokai (presented by Usui Sensei, Takata and Doi-sensei)
- Teachings of Usui Reiki Ryoho
- Reiki Lineage
- The Usui Master Symbol
- Reiki healing crisis/ 21 day cleansing process
- Reiju empowerments
- Attunement bio feedback
- Reiki attunements – Denju
- Usui Reiki Ryoho Attunements- theory and practice
- Negative energy removal method
- Teaching Reiki
- Reiki level 1 syllabus and course plan
- Reiki level 2 syllabus and course plan
- Reiki level 3 syllabus and course plan
- Reiki level 4 syllabus and clourse plan
- Explanation of Instruction for the public
- Japanese Meditations (Hado Kokyu Ho/ Hado Meisho Ho/ Jika Joka Ho/ Nentatsu Ho/ Reiki Mawashi/ Gedoku Ho/ Heso Chiryo Ho/ Reiki Undo/ Saibo Kassei Kokyu Ho)
- Reiki Ryoho Hikkei
- Meiji Renno Gyosei
There is 1 Reiki attunement and 1 Reiki symbol with this Reiki training.