Here at Reiki London we *heart* Reiki healing and Reiki training, because Reiki is a wonderful complementary therapy that is simple in its method and practice and can be life-transforming. Our teachers cannot imagine going one day without Reiki healing because it would be akin to skipping the daily shower or brushing their teeth. It’s truly ingrained. Besides, who doesn’t want to know who they are, why they are here and how to find health and inner peace? If you find them let us know so we can ask them why on earth not! Our London Reiki training is professional, fun and enlightening. We take Reiki very seriously (but we also make bad jokes a lot, so be warned!).
What’s so special about Reiki London training?
In a nutshell:
- We stick to traditional Japanese Reiki healing so our teachings have a greater discipline, efficacy and purity.
- We offer comprehensive manuals and post-course support.
- Our teacher Andy Chrysostomou loves to delve into the science behind energy healing, so we can offer a greater understanding of Reiki healing on a more practical level (he was once involved in particle physics research and even discovered a particle).
- Once students have taken a level 1 and 2 Reiki healing course with us we allow them to re-sit the course at any time for free if they require a refresher.
- We’ve written a book about Reiki healing and in the process of our research we delved into the history of Reiki healing.
- We practice Reiki self-healing daily.
- We try to live our lives according to Mikao Usui’s precepts “Just for today, I will not anger, Just for today, I will not worry, Just for today, I give thanks for my many blessings, Just for today I will do my work honestly, Just for today I will be kind to my neighbour and every living thing.”
- Our Reiki healing courses meet the requirements of the National Occupational Standards (NOS) for Reiki, which were developed to ensure Reiki meets the standards required of a professional therapy and be recognised by the NHS.
Where shall I start?
We recommend students learn a combined level 1 and 2 Reiki healing course. This enables the student to use Reiki for personal self-healing and to heal others on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. It’s great for those who wish to practice Reiki professionally and for those who simply want to use Reiki for their own benefit and to help family and friends. A Reiki level 1 and 2 healing training course gives you everything you need (unless you wish to become a teacher at some point of course – but for most people level 1 and 2 is sufficient).
Don’t some teachers teach these Reiki healing levels separately?
Yes they do and we don’t know why, but the founder taught level 1 and 2 as an ongoing course. The natural break is after level 1 and 2. Level 1 teaches the student how to self-heal on a spiritual level but it does not provide the tools for physical and emotional healing. Our modern living situations and the stresses of daily life mean that we are all constantly in need of physical and emotional healing so it’s more beneficial to learn level 2 as well, so you can heal more effectively on these levels.
That said, we don’t force students to do a combined Reiki healing course and if you want to give level 1 a try and do level 2 Reiki training later on, or not at all, that’s just fine too.
Reiki Training Levels
Reiki London Training Location
Our Reiki training takes place at the Radisson Edwardian Leicester Square Hotel, a luxury four-star boutique hotel in the heart of London’s West End. Click here for more information about the Reiki training venue.