November 15th, 2010 // 11:54 am @ DawnMellowship
Reiki training can dramatically change your life for the better. Learning Reiki and daily self-healing helps many Reiki students to achieve a wonderful sense of wellbeing and clarity.
Our Reiki training is simple and straightforward, as the founder of Reiki Mikao Usui intended, and give individuals the tools to foster a happy and healthier life for themselves. Years of meditation and self-reflection are not required, because on a two-day Reiki training course you experience an initiation that re-connects you to your intuition and enables you to channel energy for healing purposes. You can not only help yourselves but change the lives of those around you with Reiki healing.
Reiki training offers a myriad of benefits but I have listed below some reasons to undertake Reiki classes.
- Reiki training enables you to self-heal on a daily basis, making you your very own holistic therapist! This is extremely empowering because you don’t have to rely on others for your own health and wellbeing. By using Reiki on yourself you can create a sense of balance and harmony on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. Clarity and focus are brought into your life and making decisions and choices becomes an easier, more intuitive process.
- People often feel lost in life, lacking a sense of direction and purpose, and not really understanding where to focus their attention. Reiki training helps you nourish your inner-self, your soul and by doing this the rest of you life starts to fall into place and flow in a more productive and guided manner.
- A Reiki self-treatment is a fantastic way of reducing stress and gaining a sense of peace and inner calm.
- Reiki can be used to work directly on physical conditions, ranging from mild back pain to conditions such as: cancer, fractures, torn ligaments, arthritis, addictions, sports injuries, broken bones, ankylosing spondylitis and more.
- On a Reiki training course you experience a series of attunements, these connect you to external universal energy and foster a deeper and stronger connection with your intuition, helping you to understand who you really are.
- Learning Reiki enables you to give back to society by helping others, whether on a personal level helping family and friends, or on a professional level treating clients with Reiki.
- Emotional traumas hold us back in life and give us a warped sense of self and of the world around us. Reiki training clears away the negative energy associated with emotional trauma, so we have the memory of the event but no associated emotional pain or anguish. This frees us to make choices for the right reasons and breaks negative self-destructive patterns of behaviour.
- The founder of Reiki referred to his system as ‘the art of inviting happiness.’ People often mistake fleeting moments of pleasure for contentment. Reiki brings a sense of happiness from understanding your spiritual self.