November 15th, 2010 // 11:43 am @ DawnMellowship
Reiki healing has many benefits on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. Here are just a few of the primary benefits of Reiki healing.
- Reiki healing can be used to directly help physical conditions such as injuries and illnesses and psychological or emotional problems such as stress, depression, anxiety, bereavement, panic attacks and specific emotional traumas.
- Reiki offers a spiritual path, if you choose to pursue this direction and reconnects you to your true spiritual nature, enabling you to self-heal whenever you require healing. Reiki awakens your intuition and creates spiritual awareness at a rapid rate when used for self-healing on a daily basis.
- It is recognised that stress plays a huge part in all of our daily lives and many people experience stress as a result of their lifestyle, working environment and life experiences. Reiki healing has a calming, relaxing effect and helps you to put your life in perspective, helping you to understand the bigger picture.
- Reiki healing heightens any natural gifts you already have, particularly creative and artistic abilities.
- Reiki healing helps you establish direction and purpose in life, fostering a greater comprehension of the universe and your place in the universe.
- Many individuals, particularly in the West, lead toxic lifestyles. Reiki healing helps you in a very natural and organic way to make positive changes in your life, without them feeling troublesome or challenging. You will naturally be drawn and attracted to a lifestyle that is healthy and nourishing for you on every level.
- Reiki healing boosts your immune system, helping your body to be stronger and in a state of balance and harmony.
- Reiki healing gives you more clarity and focus, so decision-making becomes an easier and more instinctive process.
- Interpersonal skills are enhanced, as Reiki healing helps you understand other people on a deeper level and this enables you to interact with them in the most appropriate and beneficial manner.